Ground StatusFields Open
Latest Wet Weather Updates
Find us on Facebook
Junior Trials 2018 Season
Trial Information Boys
– U9 Monday October 23/30 5.00 – 6.15
– U13 Monday October 23/30 6.15 – 7.30
– U10 Tuesday October 24/31 5.00 – 6.15
– U14 Tuesday October 24/31 6.15 – 7.30
– U11 Wednesday October 25/1 Nov. 5.00 – 6.15
– U15 Wednesday October 25/1 Nov. 6.15 – 7.30
– U12 Thursday October 26/2 Nov. 5.00 – 6.15
– U16 Thursday October 26/2 Nov. 6.15 – 7.30
Trial Information Girls
– U13/14/15/16 Wednesday October 25/1 Nov. 5.30 – 7.00
– Provisional Identification Sessions for Girls 2018
– U10 – U12 Wednesday January 24/31 5.00 – 6.15 TBC
What to bring?
– Football boots and shin guards.
– Water bottle.
– Insect repellent/sunscreen.
– Can-do attitude!
Please arrive no later than 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. All trials will be overseen by multiple accredited coaches under the guidance of
Roy Wiseman, Bayside United Technical Director.
Trials conclude Thursday 2nd November, 2017.
For any further information, please contact:
Roy Wiseman email@example.com
Bayside United FCs Mobile Device App
Bayside United FC now has an App for iPhone and Android devices. You can access it via the App Store or Android Market Place.
The App is powered by Team App.
If you already use the Team App for another sport, just search for Bayside United FC and then add it to your list of Teams. If you haven't used Team App before: Download it via the App Store or Android Market Place, Sign up to gain access (an email will then be sent to you to verify your details/email address), Go back into the Team App and Sign In, Search for Bayside United FC and add it as your Team and you will be up and running in no time!